This is so cute and I had to share. This article was emailed to me, author unknown..
Happy Mother's Day Mommies! Here's a little laugh for your day
"Why God Made Moms
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we get born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my Mom just the same like He made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they mostly used stirring I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mother?
1. We’re related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other peoples moms like me.
What kind of little girl was your mom?
1. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
2. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.
Who’s the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn’t want to be the boss, but she has to because dad’s such a goofball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What’s the difference between mom and dad?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller..."