Here are 5 of my favorite finds for Easter.
To view all of the Easter crafts, tutorials & printables that I have found check out my Easter board on Pinterest!
1. Peeps Smores - This is a fun twist on the classic smores and would make a great gift for kids, classmates or friends!
2. How to dye eggs with Kool Aid - This year will be the first that we dye eggs with the kids, this looks like an easy method.
3. Free Easter printables - This collection includes: party circles, tented cards, and a “Happy Easter” banner.
4. Baa Baa Black and White Sheep - It's just ridiculous how cute these are!
5. Bunny Candy Holders - These look easy enough for the kids to make and you can add a bow tie or flower to make them unique.
How will you celebrate Easter with the family?