Date: Friday, May 6, 2011
Time: 8:30 - 11:00a.m; Pretend City members will receive line priority
By 6 months old, most children are actively "talking" to you by smiling, kicking their feet, squealing or babbling - all important communication and expression developmental milestones. Learn more about your child's milestones by getting regular developmental checkups - an essential part of maintaining your child's healthy growth! Join us to receive a free comprehensive developmental checkup for your little one, which includes an assessment of their:
|• Fine & gross motor skills
• Speech, language & communication skills
• Cognitive skills
• Behavioral, social & emotional skills
• Dental health
• Vision health
• Height, Weight & Body Mass Index
At the checkup, you can expect:
|• A comprehensive developmental checkup for your child in approximately 45 minutes
• On-site healthcare professionals to answer child development questions
• A complete list of results for you to share with your child's pediatrician or school
• Child development resources should any skill areas need additional support
How do I sign up and by when? No RSVP required. Limited spaces available; guests will be seen on a first come, first serve basis.
Who is it for? Children 2 months through 5 years; grownup participation required
Is there a fee? Free; paid museum admission not required or included.
Facilitator: Family Support Network; presented by Pretend City's Child Development Initiative, Good To Go From Head To Toe!