SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FAMILY VACATIONS STARTING AT $100 PER PERSON
Centrally Located in the Heart of Southern California,
Fairmont Newport Beach is the Hub of Summer Fun
Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and San Diego, in the heart of Orange County, the Fairmont Newport Beach is a hub for family fun. The hotel kicks off family summer travel with packages starting at just $100 per person for two nights. Guests will enjoy the convenience of proximity to many of Southern California’s most popular attractions including Disneyland, Sea World, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Legoland, the beach and much more. Enhanced with amenities, services and programs designed to ease family travel, The Fairmont Newport Beach is the ultimate place to stay and play this summer.
“4 for $400”
The most affordable vacation in Southern California for Summer 2012 is the “4 for $400” package available beginning June 1, 2012. Designed for a family of four, visit theme parks, explore beaches, shop and more with two nights in a one-bedroom suite featuring a king bed and a parlor with a pull-out sofa and/or a rollaway bed. Complimentary services unique to this package include:
- Daily breakfast buffet for four.
- Meals for all children under the age of 5 (1/2 priced meals for children ages 5-12).
- Roundtrip shuttle service to/from Disneyland and Newport Beach.
- Milk and cookies bedtime amenity.
- Valet parking for one vehicle.
Sunny’s Kids’ Klub
In time for the summer, the Fairmont Newport Beach launches Sunny’s Kids’ Klub featuring new mascot Sunny the Sea Lion. Activities include crafts, games and amusements, cookie decorating, interactive classes and more.
Theme days include Adventure Seekers which offers fun lawn games and other sports-inspired activities and Pirate Party featuring pirate-y events including a special treasure hunt throughout the property. Sunny’s Kids’ Klub is available Friday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm in June, and Thursday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm, July-Labor Day. Price per child ages 5-12 is $30 and includes lunch and snack.
Sunny’s Kids’ Klub also features Sunny Kids’ Night Out every Friday and Saturday from 6 to 10pm and includes games, movies with popcorn, pizza, ice-cream sundae bar, games and more. Available for $20 per child ages 5-12.
Highlights for Family Travel
The Fairmont Newport Beach also will feature an array of specialty services for families:
- Arrival amenities. Upon arrival, parents are treated to Newport Beach’s famous mocktail, the California Cooler. Meanwhile, the fun begins for the children with a treasure hunt to find Sunny the Sea Lion who is hidden somewhere in the lobby.
- Pool butler service. Families will enjoy poolside pampering with complimentary treats such as frozen fruits (grapes, berries, watermelon, etc.), smoothie shots, and popsicles to keep things cool, along with amenities such as pool toys to keep the kids occupied. These services will be available on the weekends in May-June, and daily July-Labor Day.
- Snack packs. Fairmont Newport Beach makes it easy for families by providing lunch/snack coolers perfect for exploring Southern California. Coolers include a choice of gourmet sandwiches, sides, snacks and beverages for $14 per person.
To reserve Summer escapes in Southern California,
visit www.fairmont.com or call 1.800-441-1414.
ABOUT FAIRMONT NEWPORT BEACH
Nestled in the center of coastal Orange County and located just a stone's throw away from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, the Fairmont Newport Beach combines European traditions with California flair. Offering 440 luxuriously appointed rooms, including 54 exquisite suites, the hotel also features a roof-top pool complete with cabanas; a new fitness facility; a spa and salon; nearly 17,000 square feet of meeting space and over 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor banquet space; and award-winning dining at bambú Restaurant. For more information or for reservations, please call 1.949-476-2007 or 1.800-441-1414 or visit www.fairmont.com/newportbeach.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, which will arrive in destinations as diverse as Jaipur, Kyiv and Manila in 2012, is a celebrated collection of more than 60 luxury properties around the globe, including Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel, The Plaza in New York, and Makkah Clock Royal Tower in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The luxury brand's distinctive hotels offer a sense of heritage and sophistication, warm, engaging service and culturally rich experiences. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also recognized internationally for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. Fairmont is owned by FRHI Holdings Limited, a leading global hotel company with over 100 hotels under the Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel brands. The company also manages Fairmont and Raffles branded estates and luxury private residences. For more information or reservations, please call 1-800-441-1414 or visit fairmont.com.
Become a fan of Fairmont. Join our online communities at everyonesanoriginal.com, facebook.com/fairmonthotels, and twitter.com/fairmonthotels. For career opportunities, visit facebook.com/fairmontcareers.